Thursday, September 24, 2009

Potting On Chilli Padis, Lilium LA Hybrid White Lilies & Others.

Today, I removed the cayenne pepper plant from its pot as there was not a sign of life. Surprised to find fat earthworms around its roots. Are they feeding on the roots since they are dead?
I potted up my three chilli padi plants in the cayenne pepper pot :
Hope that as the weather warms up, the chilli padi plants will grow quickly :
I am excited about the many new leaves the kaffir lime is putting on, as well as flower buds :
Did some pruning to my mint pots :
Harvested some snow peas for lunch. Oh they are so tender and sweet :
Planted 3 white lily (Lilium LA hybrid) bulbs in the patch next to garage, right behind the lime mist daffodils :
Strawberry plants are doing well. I could have planted them too close for comfort :
The pretty succulents which I have propagated from their parents at our rental place are growing well and even flowering :
Nice fleshy leaves. Wonder if I should plant them under my golden sheen as groundcover. Still thinking :
This ivy which I also propagated from its parent from the rental place is doing even better over at our new place. However, I am still unsure if I should grow it in the ground for a shady spot. Concern is that it may become weedlike and dominate the whole area and leave me to regret :

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541