Monday, September 7, 2009

Golden Sheen Pittosporum and Cyclamens

I am back in Singapore catching up with family and relatives. Had a bit of time to spare to update my blog while my boy is busy playing with all his cousins. What a wild time they are having. Here's a close-up of my golden sheen pittosporum. If this hedge is successfully grown over the next few years, I think it would be a really nice natural fence cum wind-break : The three pots of cyclamens which I planted into Patch 5 (shady spot) are doing well. The flowers are still looking good. I hope they will survive the summer heat (heavily mulched) and produce new corms underground and new flowers next autumn/winter :

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541