Monday, September 21, 2009

Flowers Galore!!!

This is a close-up of my snow pea flower. The 'veins' on the petals reminds me of fingerprints, wonderful creation : Once the flower withers, the pea grows :
My mosquito plant is flowering! I could have seen its flowers much earlier if some of the branches did not break in that strong winter wind :
This flower here is so far not identified yet. I suspect it to be some canna lily. Very orchid-like :
2.5 weeks ago, the lavender were still in leaves. 2.5 weeks have passed and I came back to glorious blooms. Even the bees are visiting these blooms. We watched in safety behind our living room window : The three cyclamens have grown a lot compared to when I just bought them :
The pot of gorgeous nasturtiums continues to grow and bloom which is really eye-catching :
The pot it is in is only 20cm but the nasturtiums have long since spilled over and toppled that I had to put the whole pot into a 30cm one for support.
The sunflower (Sun king) have sprouted in two clusters. Strange that the other two clusters did not :

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541