Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pomegranate, Kalanchoe & Daffodils

The pomegranate tree has sprouted new flowers as spring settles in. I was attracted to this pot of trailing kalanchoe at Bunnings. It is a succulent that produces stunning red flowers. I bought it and have it hung at a shady corner of my new backyard. Looks like I am beginning to give more attention to flowers.
Two daffodils at the vege patch of the rental house have opened just two days before I move out. Thanks daffodils for that!
And then this daffodil greeted me yesterday just before I fly out of Melbourne. Thanks for such excellent timing!

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541