Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updates on Herbs and Spices

The curry plant seems to be a plant of composure. It does not seem to fuzz at being potted on. It just stays quiet somehow, unlike many others which seem to make their presence in the garden known very well by growing new shoots or fruits or flowers that are so obvious. I dont even know if it is growing. Maybe a recording of its heights helps! :)
My mint (cutting given by friend during Xmas) at the vege patch is growing pretty slow but really green and have stronger smell
This vietnamese mint planted at the vege patch is growing slowly but surly
The original two cuttings which I have potted on to this huge pot are doing so well that they are putting on new foliage. I am quite sure the overcrowding was the reason for their ill-health a little while back. Fewh! Good that I have potted them on.
The nasturtiums have emerged. I feel that these are really pretty flowers with pretty leaves.
The vietnamese mint which I salvaged is doing so well that their leaves are larger than any other vietnamese mints I have.
My hot chilli is fruiting more. Mulched with cow manure and given aquasol helps.
The oregano has been growing a lot and greener after feeding with Aquasol. Obviously, some nutrients were lacking to account for the yellowing leaves.

No comments:

Blog Archive

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541