Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tidying Up the Garden

Today's weather is quite good and after seeing my accupuncturist yesterday, I felt much better to do some work. Plus with the attack of my capsicum, that was the last straw. I am out for some vengence. I cleared the whole cluttered mini greenhouse and relocated it at a more strategic position since the Sun's position has shifted with the seasons. I have my aloe vera, a small pot of vietnamese mint, a small pot of mint, my potted capsicum plant, my hot chilli, my chilli padi seedlings, my repotted oregano, lemon verbena and curry plant all in this house. I spent a few hours in the morning tidying up the whole working area. I also stepped up - wrapping my cayenne pepper, calamondin, kaffir lime, mint, the two capsicum plants from the vege patch in plastic sheets like this :
I also had my lavender and a pot of mint under two laundry hampers. I have left my pot of eaten nasturtiums as a bait. I hope I can locate my torch soon so I can go out for a spot check tonight.

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541