Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strawberry Delight

My pride and joy....my strawberry plants!!! Even the tradesman who came the other day commented that my strawberry plants were gorgeous and wondered how I grew them so well. His are dying.
These few are the fruit of one baby plant which I have propagated successfully. I did not even notice the huge strawberries dangling from the pot until they were this big and red.
Many smaller ones which I had picked.
Such dainty little flowers.
Strawberries dangling out of the planter where my two baby strawberry plants were growing.
I think growing strawberries have bought my heart over. They do not take lots of space, are easy to grow, produce yummy strawberries and truly are an extremely pretty sight. I was never a strawberry lover but now I am really in love. :)

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541