Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fruit Trees Update

I chopped off the top part of my brown turkey fig tree in winter as the 'trunk' was very long and filmsy. Here a green bud can be seen. I think it will make it to regenerate new life! The Flemings brown turkey fig tree has put on several new buds which should will be leaves.
The Flemings Peach (Pixzee) tree has fewer flowers this year and so expecting either fewer or no fruits.
This peach tree (which I have no name for) is doing so well after being planted here. Putting on lots of new leaves.
However, the apricot (moorpark) which suffered some miserable beginnings is dead. I scraped its trunk and it just showed brown.
When I finally pulled it up, it barely had any roots left. All have rotted away.

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541