Monday, March 8, 2010

Autumn....

Eggplant #2.
Eggplant #3.
The purple king bean plants are doing well under netting..away from pesky moths. Harvested a few beans.
Another surprise! A fourth bittermelon found hanging by the fence!
One more round of rosemary sprigs for my friend Pascale and some beans.
One more round of buk choy and silver beet.
One more round of sweet potato leaves.
The new cucumbers are getting bottom-heavy...having fat ends...not sure why. It could be the weather, it could be that the vines coming to the end of their lifespan.
Three cucumbers for our dinner and soup.
Two bunches of ripening strawberry delight from my propagated plants.
These are the two largest strawberries I have ever grown in my garden. I waited and waited until they were fully ripened before changing their location - into my mouth! Goodness! Super super sweet and juicy!

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541