Friday, November 27, 2009

Chilli Padi Flower Buds...Tomato Silvery Fir Fruiting...

My three chilli padis are having a growth spurt! I think they will soon overcrowd this pot.
One of them is having flower buds already! Yippee! Chilli padis!!!
One of the capsicums on the plant seems to be ripening. If it does, it will be my first time seeing it ripen as last season, it fruited too late and could not ripen in autumn-winter temperatures.
My strawberry delight has developed a runner. Hmmm....what should I do with it? I have to check with the nursery. I am happy...it means more strawberry plants!
I trimmed down the large pot of mint as the infestations with tiny caterpillars seem out of control. Will net it after feeding charlie carp.
The lucerne seedlings are everywhere on this patch F. I have decided to plant them and use them as either mulch or fertiliser for my garden.
I cleared Patch B of the snow peas...into my compost bin...and the matured pods for seeds.
Irritating weed sprouting up everywhere among the golden sheens.
My tomato silvery fir in the pot.
Tomato silvery fir #1 on the front garden. Got to erect protection over it soon or I will lose the fruits to Marco my dog!
Tomato silvery fir #2 on the front garden.
Here's two tiny silvery fir tomatoes! Looks like once the flowers go, I should see fruits...which is not like that for my tomato beef steak...I am beginning to wonder if I have a sterile plant!!!

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541