Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some Side-tracking...My Garden Visitors

Few weeks ago, I talked about two garden visitors who came regularly since I started to feed them bird seeds. Few days back, only one of them came back and his/her partner did not. I got a bit curious as to what had happened. I was telling my son that perhaps the mummy bird has laid eggs and is hatching her eggs while her partner comes for meals. And perhaps they even take turns to come back for meals but we just could not figure out which bird is which. The other half (above) coming for meals on his/her own for a few days.
Finally we spotted both of them again together yesterday. It was nice to see them both. :)

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541