Thursday, October 15, 2009

Patch Next to Garage

The three Lilium LA Hybrid plants have emerged and looking quite good. I hope it will survive the not so good soil here.
One of the gladioli plants has emerged as well. I have since fenced up this patch because doggy has been trodding on it and even nipping off some of the plants.
I only got two yellow daffodils this season while the rest all did not flower. They are probably on the way to die down. Hope for a better season next round.
The two candy tuft plants that I have planted are not doing well. There goes my twenty bucks!
Rosemary is also not doing well.
Oregano's not doing too bad at this point of time.
The blue and white daisies are doing just alright.

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541