Monday, November 10, 2014

Trees Removal in our Garden

The aborists came in today to remove several trees. Initially, I was excited about removing these trees from the garden but I know they were there for a few years and to have them removed brought a bit of sadness and guilt!!! Unfortunately I did not have time to snap a few pre-cutting pictures and have two pictures of the original state here :



The aborists worked quickly and efficiently and within hours, my garden looked completely different.  Here's a picture of the agile aborist cutting down the dead gum :
In all, about 6 medium sized trees and two dead gums were removed. All the low canopy is now gone and it's wide open, leaving the tall gum trees beyond my garden :


I think I can fall in love with such a view.  Pardon me for the overly bright photos! Was trying to figure out the best camera settings to use!



No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541