Friday, August 28, 2009

Bird Visitors.

It's been interesting staying at this rental property over this one year. I have observed various visitors in our backyard and it is just such treasurable moments watching them. This really really fat spotted neck pigeon was the fattest I have ever seen. I am not sure if he is the one of the two which frequent my garden but he surely looked very comfortable around here.
Today I even have crows visiting. They are collecting Marco's fur from the grass to build their nest. It is amazing what materials they use to build their house!
Marco posing for my camera after I let him out to roam. The spotted neck pigeon was not at all intimidated by him.

No comments:

"All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature...the challenge of Science is to find it." - Paracelcus, the father of Pharmcology, 1493 - 1541